Thursday, February 4

Oiligarchy

So this is outside my normal upload parameters, but I figured it was time we started seeing other media you know? Its not you, its me. I like interactive experiences... if you know what I mean.

Anyway, Oiligarchy is a game where you plumb the earths black gold to make your money, then bribe government officials into doing what you want. You also abuse the little people, invade Iraq, destroy Alaska, and raise the terror alert. Then when your oil economy comes crashing down as the reserves run out and and those damn "environmentalists" get up in your grill you're finally forced to turn to alternative energy. Hooray, fun games with a message!

... of course its worth noting that the alternative energy source in this game may involve liquefying people...

No comments:

Post a Comment