Friday, May 28

Aviary Browser Tools

This release took me entirely by surprise, and I like to think I'm at least a little on top of developing technology. Aviary has released a set of 6 free fully featured tools that run entirely in your browser. In case you missed the salient point, these things run entirely inside your mother f***ing browser! They've got a lovely tool that simply for taking screen shots (Falcon) and marking them up, all the way to a Photoshop clone and a remixing board. Thats right, I composed and distributed a song entirely from within Chrome. Considering it took me about 15 min from my very first time booting the program to finished product, thats impressive.


Its available for Chrome and Firefox, which should cover everyone... right?

Post any cool stuff you make in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment